RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns and Exchanges can be tricky - and we always strive to give you the best products and avoid the hassle of returns or exchanges.
Conditions for returning a product
If a customer wishes to return it, they will have to bear the cost of shipping the product back to JCS Fashions.
The Return/Exchange Process
In case, you didn’t like the received product, you can return the item for a store credit or exchange for same or higher priced product.
If you'd like to return a product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern within 3 days of receipt of the product.
Once we confirm that you would like to go ahead with the return, ship the products back to us within 7 days of receipt of the order. If you have any concerns regarding the duration or nature of return, feel free to email us.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Custom or personalized orders that have been stitched/woven for specified sizes.
- Outfits that has been stitched/altered/fitted as per the customer's measurements.
- Discounted Items/Items bought during Sale.
These include products purchased during a site-wide sale, and/or other discounts. This does not apply to products which have been shopped using an Affiliates' discount coupon or Initial Sign-up discount.
For any queries or concerns, please reach out to us on email@example.com
Color and Description Discrepancy
The apparel description on the website contains details and product specifications which are approximate values, closest to reality. While we strive to be accurate in showcasing colors there still may be minor variations because of the light and settings during photography and also the color settings and properties of various monitors. Other details like weight, work details and size may vary slightly as well. Hence the customer should keep in mind the slight variation when placing the order online. We believe that every customer placing an order is absolutely aware of these minor variations that may occur in with respect to the actual color of the outfit received.
Embellishment related Issues
Apparel consisting of embellishments like beads and sequences usually has the tendency to come off. Even with perfect handling, care and packaging this cannot be completely avoided. During physical transit, some of them may come loose, hence if you see such situations arise when you unpack or wear your attire, do not worry as it is a common issue.
Here is the list of issues not considered defects
* The small knots or bumps in threads you often see occur when broken threads are pieced together. This is not considered a defect.
* The uneven threads connecting the border to the body are not considered defects.
* Slubs - residual threads bundled together in tiny knots.
* Minute gaps in and around motifs.
* Dye 'bleeding' onto the pallu from the body - this is common in powerloom sarees.
* Loose threads in Bandhani sarees used for the tying and dyeing.
What are considered as defects?
* Tear in the outfit
* Missing blouse piece (if mentioned that the saree has a blouse piece)
In case there is a defect in the product, our team will do a quality check to ensure the same. If a defect is found, the cost of the product along with the shipping charges will be refunded.
Return requests regarding strains or damage faults need to be filed within 24 to 48 hours of product delivery. In these cases, you will also need to send an image of the product, a digital copy of the invoice of the product.